Project management is a natural extension of our business at Burton. It complements our other service offerings to provide a comprehensive approach to energy savings: from strategy and planning, project identification and selection, construction oversight, all the way to measurement and verification (M&V) of project savings. We generate project development and bidding documents for vendors and contractors, and provide full turnkey rebate management. We work in conjunction with your vendors and suppliers as well as other national account contractors, manufacturers, and distributors.
We have processes and systems in place that keep projects running smoothly, on-time and on budget. We have relationships in place with service providers in lighting, HVAC, air compressors, chillers, boilers, generators, plumbing and EMS and BAS systems. We can manage every aspect of your project, ensuring you realize maximum value and overall energy program goals. And we’ll control costs, schedule and quality throughout every phase of your project. Our project management services are designed to efficiently deliver projects of any size or scope.
Our project management services and experienced staff will provide expertise for your company’s energy program by:
- Developing and executing a project implementation process based on your in-house requirements and industry best practices
- Supplementing and transferring energy conservation knowledge to your existing staff
- Developing program systems and tools to enable you to have any desired level of control, visibility and participation in program delivery
Burton’s Project Management approach:
We serve our clients’ needs through a variety of areas. Please explore our expertise in the following:
- Strategy & Implementation
- Energy & Water Audits
- Rebate Administration Services
- ENERGY STAR Program