Energy managers must prioritize many different tasks. Let Burton Energy Group help you become more effective, so you can handle the big projects that better impact your organization’s energy goals. Below are just some of the Energy Manager Support Services we offer.
Day to Day Account and Reporting Support
Exceptions, Outlier and Ad Hoc Reporting
- Apply the 80/20 rule to your energy portfolio by
investigating energy anomalies, exceptions, and outliers
such as high usage, unexplained usage spikes, large
- Customized performance reporting and ad hoc reporting
such as historical usage, demand profiles, etc.
Multi-Site Issue Resolution Services
- Management of issues such as billing exceptions, utility shut
offs, utility correspondence, authorization forms, backflow
notice management, etc.
- Standard monthly reporting such as deposit reconciliation,
open/close, late fees, waste/recycling
Yearly Rate Analysis
- You could be paying more than you should for electric and
gas. We can verify that your sites are on the appropriate
utility account tariff. This can save your firm hundreds of
thousands of dollars annually.
- Many municipalities are now requiring property owners
and leased tenants to submit mandatory annual energy
benchmarking reports. We can ensure annual compliance
on a national basis.
- Automated benchmarking and scalable, efficient P.E.
verifications for locations eligible for ENERGY STAR
Openings, Closings, Deposits
- Manage opening and closings seamlessly from beginning
to end. We can work directly with your general contractors,
project managers, and utilities and even create process
documents for openings and closings, so you have this in
their tool box if ever needed in the future.
- Increase your company’s cash flow with improved utility
deposit management. In many cases the required utility
deposits can be waived or substituted with surety bonds.
Service Address and Account Confirmation
- Confirm that all your site addresses correspond correctly
with the utility accounts to ensure that you are paying for
only your usage and not your neighbors.
Drive Improved Energy, Water, and Waste
Demand and Energy Reduction Programs and Projects
- Prioritize your portfolio for demand reduction projects
to maximize ROI such as LED’s, HVAC upgrades and
replacements and retro-commissioning audits.
- Develop and implement Water and Trash reduction
- Achieve improved project ROI’s by leveraging various
national rebate programs. Maximize available capital dollars
for equipment upgrades and facility retro-commissioning. In
some markets, Burton has Trade Ally status and can provide
our clients with higher incentives than standard utility
- Project management equipment upgrades such as LED’s,
HVAC units, VFD’s, etc. We can work on a turnkey process
or just certain components of a project. We have experience
working well with corporate teams that include finance, real
estate, construction, legal, facilities, and bill pay partners.
Awareness Programs and Webinars
- Provide hosted webinars for energy awareness programs
that help to drive energy usage down. This is an inexpensive
way to lower your energy costs.